Overall Role Purpose:
Support The Operational needs of the Business by managing customer orders from Sales through to Billing.
Job Title: Business Order Manager
Reports to: Service Delivery Team Leader
(Describe the key tasks and responsibilities the role-holder has on an on-going basis)
- Deal with Business Order Processing for Broadband and Voice
- Co-ordinate installations with Field Operations and customers, when required.
- Raising faults and updating customers during resolution process.
- Support to field engineers.
- Provisioning of Business and Voice customers.
- Processing cancellation requests for both residential and business customers.
- Co-ordinate the configuration of all customer equipment prior to dispatch.
- Remain professional, courteous and patient with customers/colleagues at all times.
- Work as part of a team and to adapt and apply themselves to achieve team targets.
- Allocate and manage Network resources.
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Technical Order Management and or Customer Support role.
Key Competencies required for this career level:
- Basic Knowledge of ADSL2+, SHDSL, Wireless Technologies.
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP, networks technologies.
- Trouble shooting experience.
- Knowledge of the Local Loop Unbundling process would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Strong written / verbal communication skills.
- Excellent phone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
At Magnet Networks, we have a set of core values that we require all our people and partners to align. These DNA defines how we operate as a business. These Values are;
- Customer: Excellence in Customer Experience, every time
- Challenge: Challenge and innovate for growth
- One Team: Take ownership, deliver a one team
- Fun: Celebrate success, quirky and fun
- Grow: Shaping the future, be all we can be
- Fresh: Earn trust through ‘Fresh’ and open communications
Note: FRESH is an acronym for Friendly, Respectful, Empathetic, Supportive & Honest, which defines the traits we expect from each other. It is important that our teams and partners also portray these values when working with our teams and our customers.