Job Title: Global Account Manager
Reports to: Group CEO
Key Purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible and accountable for managing, nurturing and growing a key group of our existing major accounts. You will develop trusted relationships with a small number of major clients, understanding their requirements, problems and business drivers, and then work to propose solutions based around the capabilities of our award winning technologies and services. This is a commercial role, working alongside service delivery management and pre-sales technical colleagues to drive account growth and improve customer experience.
What will your job look like?
- You will manage a number of existing key customer accounts with similar requirements, developing strong long-term relationships.
- You will meet and exceed your direct sales targets.
- You will communicate with your accounts on a regular basis and respond to specific queries. It is expected that you will be engaged with Magnet Networks Regional team in supporting our customers across their International locations as required.
- You will gain a deep understanding of your accounts needs, short and long term, and suggest solutions to meet those needs.
- You will develop account strategies for each account under your management in collaboration with the Snr Dir of Technical Operations and Regional VP’s.
- You will be accountable for the end-to-end satisfaction, growth and development of customer relationships. This requires tight engagement with the Chief Customer Officer and the wider Customer Operations team.
- You will act as the liaison between your accounts and other internal teams, ensuring that the customers needs are being met
- You will provide regular feedback to our Product Management and Engineering teams to identify potential new features or products
Why You Will Love This Job
- You will work with a fast growing dynamic global team.
- You will work at the cutting edge of a high growth industry with an opportunity to shape it.
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most well known brands in the world.
- You will gain incredible international experience in some largest and fastest growing economies in the world.
What you need?
- At least 15 years of Business Development and Account Management experience.
- Demonstrable track record achieving or exceeding revenue/renewals and other account goals
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with demonstrated achievement; engineering, computing or science related preferred
- Proven International work experience in an account management / customer facing role, with an aptitude for building strong customer relationships
- Must be currently in Telecoms or ICT.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and experience in producing and presenting client facing solutions as well as periodic customer reports
- Experience with successful interactions at C-Suite level
- Personal Attributes – highly motivated relationship focused individual with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with customers
- Ability to manage and coordinate a strong distributed extended team. Demonstrable skills in time management, relationship building, organisational and presentation skills.
- Qualifications – Degree qualified (bachelor’s degree required, Master’s/MBA preferred).
- International travel required…33%