The Inside Sales Manager will build and lead a new Telesales Centre dedicated to conducting Outbound calling & Digital Marketing campaigns to acquire new Magnet Networks Business customers, with the intent of generating:
- New Sales or where the opportunity is of sufficient scale
- An appointment with the prospect for a follow up face to face meeting with a Magnet Field based Sales Representative.
- The Manager is responsible for initially leading a team of 5 Telesales Executives and directing the entire operations of the outbound call center facility.
He/She will implement & support Company policies, review the operating structure of the call centre, assist in setting standards and guidelines for interaction with customers, and monitor sales calls to ensure that the expectations of the customers and business are met.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Telesales Executive in the call centre
- Drive sales through leadership, coaching and development of the Telesales team
- Meet/exceed company new sales and appointment setting objectives while ensuring compliance with an exceptional customer experience
- Work Closely with the wider management team in the definition, implementation and execution of new processes across the business Call Centre activities (Sales, Billing, Support)
- Evaluate current and proposed processes and procedures & provide recommendations to senior leadership for improvement
- Collaborate with Corporate & cross-functional teams and external customers
- Develop & execute Phone & Digital strategy to optimize and maximise contacts to drive sales
- Prepare, evaluate, and manage day to day operations using KPI’s to maximize performance results
- Select, develop and motivate the Telesales Team.
- Responsible for site P&L and managing budget/expense for the call centre site.
- Audit commission payout for Telesales Reps to ensure accuracy
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting on performance and action plans to course correct as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge:
- 8+ Years of Management experience, preferably in a high volume sales call centre
- Strong communication skills with ability to write in a clear, straight forward and professional manner
- Expert coaching & development skills with the ability to motivate and inspire staff to perform their best
- Ability to lead and inspire a large group of individuals to achieve aggressive sales goals with a focus on selling with a world class customer experience
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Handle multiple projects and tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Work collaboratively with others to solve problems
- Demonstrated proficiency with software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM (Salesforce) etc. for the purposes of communicating, data analysis, and reporting.
- Experience with customer interaction in a business-to-business (B2B) sales environment.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Industry required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, related field or equivalent experience.