- Support Dashboard
- Business Order Manager
- Lead Test
- Customer Technical Support Representative
- Talk Free Number
- Ireland Free Wi-Fi
- Public Space Wi-Fi
- In-Building Wi-Fi
- Project Manager
- Inside Sales / Account Manager
- 15+ users
- Solo User
- Magnet Talk Extra
- Magnet Talk
- Magnet Talk Evolve
- Smart for Business
- Digital Transformation
- DIA: Dedicated Internet Access
- Broadband Anywhere
- Online Account Registration
- Thank You – Voice Essentials
- Hugh J Ward & Co Solicitors
- Inside Sales Manager
- BodyRight Physiotherapy
- Connolly Motor Group
- Philly McMahon’s FitFood
- Thank You Business FIT
- Code of Practice : Complaints
- Glasnevin Trust
- Sharp Group
- Money Plus
- Connacht Rugby
- Website Blocked
- Magnet Voice Softphone Download
- Irish Times Competition
- Strategic Account Manager
- Thank You
- Channel Partner
- Get a Quote
- Smart Cities
- Magnet Voice Communicator
- Internet / Broadband
- Contact Us
- User Guides
- How to Videos
- Small Office Fibre
- Managed Hardware : Security Gateway
- Privacy Statement
- Private VPN / MPLS
- Legal Information
- Managed Failover
- Request a Call Back
- Checkout Confirmation
- Checkout Details
- Checkout Payment
- Checkout Customise
- Legal & Equitable
- Concern Worldwide
- DB Computer Solutions
- Spanish Point
- Tico group
- Petra Property Management
- IT Group
- Bear Market
- SIP Trunks
- Cloud Link
- Business Fibre
- Case Studies
- DIA / IP Transit
- Phone Line Rental
- Non Geo Numbers
- Magnet Protect
- Managed Hardware: LAN Switch
- Magnet Security Gateway
- Business Fibre 350
- Magnet Voice | Unified Communications
- Voice Cloud & Data
- Voice Essential
- Bespoke Fibre Broadband
- Magnet Voice Cloud
- Hon Kit Lam, Vice President, Global NW- Cloud & Data Centre Services
- David Ryan, IT Manager, Irish distillers
- Anthony Ryan, IT Manager, BDO Simpson Xavier
- Damian Menendez, IT Manager, Westin Hotel
- John Forde, Head of Information Services, Laois County Council
- Vincent Richardson, Head of ICT and Facilities, Concern
- Ian Cumiskey, MD, DB Computers
- Gary Selby, IT Manager, Irish Management Institute
- Anne Coleman , Associate Director , Abrivia Recruitment
- Anna Krzyzanska, Claire’s Accessories
- Brendan Corbett, Owner, Stuff 4 Cakes
- Karl Tyrrell, MD, Get Going
- Troubleshooting accessing the portal if already registered
- Can I log a Customer Service or Billing issue on the online portal?
- Why are the charges for a previous month on the bill & First bill Query
- What is the Admin Fee charge on my invoice?
- Thinking of moving / cancelling?
- Resuming your service
- Ways to pay your bill
- How do I get a Statement of all payments/debits on my account?
- How do I get a breakdown of my calls per invoice?
- How do I get my Invoices?
- How do I change my online password
- How do I change my Username
- How do I change my preference for paperless bills
- Update Card details
- Updating General Details
- How to access the portal once registered
- Troubleshooting registering for the first time
- Registering a new account but your email is attached to an existing account
- How to Register – First Time
- Magnet Voice Essential and WLR Price Guide
- My phone service is not working.
- My Broadband is not working
- How can software settings affect my connection?
- I have a query on my recent bill.
- How do I re-configure my Zyxel Modem?
- Where will I find the Terms and Conditions for .UK domain registration?
- What is the punishment for Abuse/Spam?
- What is Spam?
- What are the reasons for termination?
- How do I report Abuse/Spam?
- How can I prevent Abuse/Spam?
- Common Terms
- Does Magnet comply with WEEE Regulations?
- Download Our Business SEPA DD form
- Which hosting plan should I choose?
- How can I move to you and avoid any downtime?
- How can I move my site’s content to you?
- Can I install and run my own PHP / CGI scripts?
- Can I host multiple domains/sites under one account?
- How do I turn on/off the Auto Renew option?
- Do you accept international orders?
- Who should I contact about billing queries?
- Google Verification DNS Record
- How can I update where my domain is pointing?
- Changing nameservers in cp.magnethosting.ie
- CNAME Records
- Setting up Frame or Standard Forwarding
- What is an MX record and Adding MX Records
- Adding Subdomains and getting them active in our nameservers
- How can I add a domain to my account and ensure it gets added to your nameservers?
- How can I check my domain’s dns propagation?
- What are your nameservers?
- Backup options Linux shared hosting
- I forgot my control panel password, what do I do now?
- htaccess and php directives
- How do I find out how much resources I am using?
- Location of files for applications installed through Application Vault
- Installing WordPress Manually
- Change URL path on application vault installed applications
- How can I setup permalinks in WordPress?
- How can I install a new WordPress theme for my blog?
- Where can I find plugins for WordPress?
- How to block IP addresses from viewing my site?
- Creating Password Protected Directories
- How can I manage my MySQL database?
- How can I backup a MySQL database
- Where do I find my FTP details?
- Domain Forwarding
- Preparing your hosting and FTP
- Scheduled Backup on Shared Hosting
- How can I create an email address for my domain?
- Qmail\Mail Hosting is disabled. How do I enable it?
- How can I setup my POP\IMAP email accounts on my computer?
- Configure Email on your Android device
- iPhone: IMAP – Sent Items and Trash Folders Configuration
- I can’t send emails but I can’t receive them?
- How can I avoid being accused of sending spam?
- Internet Service Provider SMTP Relay Servers
- Set up forwarding on E-mails
- What Is the Maximum Size Of Email Attachments?
- Email Aliases
- What ports can I send email through?
- Limits on sending emails
- My Site is not on Google/Yahoo/Random Search Engine?
- Can you help my site appear in Google?
- Where can I learn about SEO?
- What happens to my DNS records when I transfer a domain name?
- What is EPP?
- Domain transfer notes
- Transferring .co.uk domains
- Transferring .com/.net/.org/.biz/.mobi/.tv domains
- Transferring Your Domain Names
- I have transferred my site, but it is not showing up
- How to lock/unlock a .com/.net/.biz/.org/ domain
- How can I update my IE domain’s nameservers?
- How long does it take to register an IE domain?
- Why hasn’t my IE domain transfer been processed yet?
- What’s the best way to send documentation / proof for .IE domain registration?
- How can I update the registrant / owner details of a .IE domain name?
- When Does The IE Zone DNS Update?
- I ordered an IE domain from you, but WHOIS shows it as available
- How can I transfer my IE domain to you?
- What do I need to register my .IE domain?
- Where are your servers based?
- How To Videos
- Executive Handset Specifications – Magnet Voice
- Your User Portal – Magnet Voice
- Magnet Voice Communicator
- Executive Handset Quick Reference Guide – Magnet Voice
- Executive Handset User Guide – Magnet Voice
- Android App Installation – Magnet Voice
- iOS App Installation – Magnet Voice
- Windows PC Softphone Installation – Magnet Voice
- I have no TV service
- I have no Phone or Broadband
- I have broken or faulty leads or cables
- I am a new customer, how long will it take for my services to be live?
- Connection issues
- I am a Simply Broadband customer, how do I configure my own router?
- What calls are covered in the 200 minutes of International calls.?
- I am a Fibre To The Home customer and I have no services
- How do I set up my Modem/Router
- User Guides
- Are Low Call No’s included in the free anytime or evening and week-end call packages?
- My wall socket is faulty or broken
- My Remote Control is not working
- What is my Wi-Fi Password or WEP key?
- I get a “limited or no connectivity” message
- My Broadband is slow when connected directly to the Modem
- I have slow speeds over a WIFI connection
- I cannot access ANY websites
- I cannot access some websites
- My Broadband/Internet Service is Slow
- My Broadband/Internet Service is not working properly
- My phone is not working
- My services are not working properly
- Stephen Brewer takes MD role at Magnet Networks as it goes global
- Beast from the East: Using The Cloud to Work From Home
- MoneyPlus feel the attraction of working with Magnet Networks
- 24/7 support makes the difference for Glasnevin Trust
- Magnet Networks brings top security firm ‘forward ten years’
- Magnet Networks National Cyber Security Awareness Survey 2017
- Magnet offers firms ‘one stop shop’ for broadband
- Free wifi goes online in Galway city thanks to Magnet Networks
- 10 Small Changes that could Improve your Broadband Speed
- Is It Time To Switch Your Business Broadband and Phone Provider?
- What is Fibre Broadband and Why Should your Business be Using it?
- Broadband 1000Mb (1Gb) in Ireland
Broadband & Wi-Fi
- Galway confirmed as Ireland’s largest Wi-Fi connected city
- Magnet Networks Free Wi-Fi to be delivered for Carlow Town, tested at this year’s Ploughing Championship
- Balbriggan connected as free Wi-Fi comes to town for everyone
- Men’s Shed gets connected with Magnet Networks
- Connacht provide free WiFi to fans with Magnet Networks
Business Broadband and Phone
- Dublin Bus Strikes: Does your Business have a Backup Plan?
- Upload Speeds in the Era of Cloud Technology
- 5 Financial Benefits For Businesses Using the Cloud
- Update on Media Reaction to Regional Barometer
- What is the Cloud? Six things it can do for every business
- Why connectivity is essential to your business?
Ennis Co. Clare
Magnet Protect Offer
- Best Broadband Deals in Ireland according to NETFLIX.
- Netflix Christmas Picks & Upcoming Releases 2014
- NETFLIX: Top 5 New Release Movies
- Magnet Fastest Fibre Speeds for 8th Month
- Magnet is Ireland’s number one for broadband speed – Netflix
- Magnet 37% faster than UPC in Netflix index
- Magnet Fibre Broadband Fastest for Streaming Netflix
- Magnet Fastest Fibre! Beating UPC, Eircom and Vodafone in Netflix Ranking
- Magnet Tops Netflix Broadband Speed Index
- Netflix Ranks Magnet’s Broadband the Fastest in Ireland
Next Gen 13
North Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- The Evolution of Cybercrime and Fingerprinting Cyber Attackers
- Working from Home during the Dublin Bus Strikes
- Which Web Browser is Best for You?
- From Small Innovations Mighty Oaks Grow
- Is your Wi-Fi Paying for Itself?
- Cyber Security: What is Malware?
- 5 Factors to Consider When Choosing a Web Host
- Invent Showcase for budding Irish Startups
- Meet Nicolas Roche in Phoenix Park
- What is VoIP?
- How will the Companies Act 2014 affect your limited company?
- Summarised: How Big Data Will Transform Our Economy And Our Lives In 2015