For Linux based hosting, there are 3 different ways in which you can perform website backups.
1. In //cp.magnethosting.ie you can setup a cron job to run scheduled weekly backups, please see FAQ below scheduled backup on shared hosting
2. In //cp.magnethosting.ie go to More Services > Backups > Add New Backup
3. Lastly, (advanced users only) you can manually setup an FTP Connection to your website and download an entire copy of your website files. You will also need to login to your database and export a .sql copy of your database.
– Help on FTP see FAQ below preparing your shared hosting and FTP
– Help on Database Backups see FAQ below how can I backup a MySQL database