Please be aware that different hosting providers may have different directory structures, so your website code may require some modification to work after the transfer.
- Most databases can be easily transferred from your old hosting provider to us, but we will have to change the database details, including the database name, the usernames & the passwords. As such, modifications will have to be made to your website’s code.
- The migration of website files and data from an existing hosting provider to Magnet is the sole responsibility of the client
- We highly recommend an appropriate testing period after you have transferred a domain to us.
- Be Aware that the transfer of domains can take some time to fully complete.
- .ie domains typically transfer within 48 hours.
- .com domains can take up to 7 days in some cases
- .co.uk can take a little as one day to transfer, but you should allow up to 7 days.
- You cannot transfer com/net/org/info/biz domains until they are 60 days old.
- Magnet cannot be held responsible for delays in transfers due to errors made by third parties