What is the punishment for Abuse/Spam?
- Magnet Networks. reserves the right to terminate, without warning, any account that violates this policy.
- Usage of Magnet Networks. services constitutes acceptance and understanding of this policy.
- Reseller may choose to pass this charge down to their client. These are non-refundable charges and will be invoiced at the time of complaint notification.
- Magnet Networks. reserves the right to decide what it considers “SPAM”, “UCE”, “mail bombing”, or “bulk Email”, and to determine from all of the evidence whether or not the Email recipients were from an “opt-in Email” list.
- Should you choose to Email from Magnet Networks. servers, especially if you use mailing lists, you must read and adhere to the following guidelines, which are offered as a statement of Internet standards and best current practices for proper mailing list management and preventing Email abuse.